Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday, February 4, 2013

No time to write yesterday. Grocery shopping, and looking for Diatomaceous Earth and root hormone at the farm store. I'm going to have to order both, I think. We made it home in time to get the chickens fed, and pop dinner in the oven, and mix up some guacamole for the Superbowl.

I think everyone benefitted from a slower day. The kids are home, but their coughs all sound so much better. When it warms up a bit more I'll be opening the windows to get some fresh air in here.

Saturday I cleaned out the chicken coop, later this week I will be wheeling it around in my garden cart, spreading the straw and poop mixture over the gardens. I still have leaves to get moved over, too, so I'm grateful for this lovely weather.

No neat pictures today, mine or anyone else's. I'm cleaning. I'm determined to unsick my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment