Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy Monday, folks!

I know, I'm awfully chipper for a Monday. It's frightening, actually.

I woke up this morning feeling focused. I haven't felt focused in weeks-overwhelmed, I guess, with spring cleaning, sick kids, sick me, and a desire to be outside getting dirty.

I have a long list of things to get done, but it will all get done in time. I'm rather looking forward to the busy day, both inside and out. There's a ton of laundry to be done, and hopefully hung outside. I'm waiting for the snow to melt a bit more before I go that route, though. We have 2 feet drifts in some places on the property, so I'm trying to minimize the number of drifts I have to fight my way through. It's supposed to get into the 50s today, so hopefully the snow won't be here long.

Of course, the snow melting leads to mud, which is one of the reasons I have so many things on my to do list. My living room, and the path from the living room to the kitchen, is covered in mud, tracked in by dogs, kids, and the husband. Well, I brought some of it in, too. But I'll pretend to be blameless for this one.

I hope your Monday is focused and productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment