Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Finally.

Photo Credit: Will Clayton
No more children's birthdays until October. I can stop having mini nervous breakdowns about how old my children are getting, until then.

Yesterday I worked a lot in the house, and on my household notebook. With planting season coming soon and parent teacher conferences and baby chicks coming soon and kids working and volunteering for the summer and, well, you get the picture...I needed to be more organized, so I spent some hard core time working on the notebook.

I got five more pounds of apples into the dehydrator. I'll be making some granola with these and maybe rehydrating some for apple sauce. Once they are done, I have some spinach and green onions to do.

My order from herbalcom came in yesterday. I got part of it packaged up and into the herb shed, and I'll finish that today. The cats are going batshit crazy over the box-catnip was in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment